Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mom won't give me braces?

hello im 12 years old and my teeth are really messed up and my jaw when i was 7 or 8 my jaw used to hurt all the time and i used to put my hand on my jaw and push it down which i don't know why i did that but then my top jaw was on my bottom jaw then for some reasons my upper jaw teeth went back and now my teeth are crooked in the front and sometimes when i forget to brush them in the morning it turns yellow so quick i get so mad. i can't even smile on the camera i have to smile i supposed to had braces when i was 9 but my mom and dad could not afford it so we just forgot about it and now every time i look in the mirror its so embarrassing what should i tell her like right now i Just told her i really need some and she's like ok your gonna be crying when you get them and don't be running to me and tell me it hurts. im like are you kidding me your supposed to be a mom and say ok or are you sure or something. she is like really mean to me and i just hate it so we argue allot because shes too lazy to get stuff she always ask me and she says im lazy but she is which makes me mad and we argue but i love her tho and im glad shes my mom. anyways what should i tell her she always gets mad every time i ask her

No comments:

Post a Comment