Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Need a phone that can outperform my needs?

I've been through at least 15 phones. I know what Android OS and Apple OS as well as their phones are capable of. I am currently using a HTC Aria, but am ready to sell it. AT&T put alot of their software stuff like at&t navi and family pack, stuff i dont use. The phone lags, it restarts itself. Ive had to get a new battery. Ive only had the phone for 5 months going into 6. All smartphones gave me problems except, my Iphone 3GS and 4, my nokia e75, and my mytouch 3G. Android is a amazing OS and their phones are innovative. Although, apple is fast and lag free and gets the job done when i need it to. I want the Iphone again, yet, i want android. Basically, i want a phone. That is fast, lag free, has dual camera's back and front, as most phones are coming out like that. I would like it to run smooth at least get up at 1ghz. Hands down, the iPhone and Nokia e75 are the best texting phones ive had. I am aiming for a phone that i can text fast and efficient. I want it to feel good in the hands and fit well in the pocket, I can put up with a 4 inch phone but wouldn't prefer one. I have AT&T so the EVO or Mytouch 4G wouldnt work for me unless i get either one unlocked and unlocked phones from tmobile have failed me. The Evo unlocked from amazon is at 500$ and doesnt look the same. Not interested. I would like someone to help, and not list a phone because they support android or apple more. Yes i know it comes down to what i like and need, but im just looking for eyes and ears to help me. I heard HTC is releasing dual snapdragon phones soon, but the Iphone 5 could be competition for many, after all we dont know what its packing. I wouldnt get it that fast probably, im on contract with AT&T until 2012. I just want some advice please. God bless all. P.S-If someone can list the pro and con of Android or apple, or list some phones down, i would appreciate that. I know most of the phones since i've done research on many. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment