Friday, March 11, 2011

HELP! Is this pubic lice?

PLEASE HELP! I play water polo & after using my suit & showering at the end of practice, I hang it on my locker handle to use the next day. The bottom of my suit (the crotch part) is barley touching the ground. I used this suit on saturday & came back to waterpolo on monday to use it. when I went into a stall to change, I lifted up my one-piece and three small gray parasite/insect looking things fell out. they seemed half alive, and they were pretty small, about the size of half my pinky nail. They had a small tail like a shrimp, but im pretty sure there were six legs... ANYWAY, I washed my suit & i still had to use it for waterpolo because i had nothing else.. I'm not itchy or sore or anything, but im just concerned. Does anyone know what they are??

No comments:

Post a Comment