Friday, March 11, 2011

How to ask teacher for an extension?

Hi, so i ahve this project that was assigned a few weeks ago. I have been trying to get it done but i am struggling with the work load at school and it has always fallen to the bottom of my list. I had an EXTRMEMLY busy weekend and i was not at home once to d my project. the next 2 days i was sick now it is wednesday and the project is due on friday. I really need and extension because i have started it but there is no way i can get it done tonight bcause i have lots of other homework due toorrow! because i have so much homework, lately i have been staying up until 1 in the morning (or thereabouts) finishing homework. so i never get tound to finishing the bloody poster.. I REALLY NEED AN EXTENSION! should i ask my teacher or email her? if so, what do i say???!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment