Monday, March 7, 2011

Fake Epiphone Les Paul Custom?

I just recently purchased a an Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Black). Here are some details that I saw when cleaning the guitar today. Lets start off by pointing out "2nd" above the serial number. The Serial number is I0400365. The truss rod cover has three screws (one above following by the other two in the bottom) with a vertical "GIBSON" (all capitalized). It has Grover turners. I saw the pickups and had a "Epiphone" stamp/engraved (on both) with some white stickers. Then the bridge piece had a B-2 engraved. I know that the "2nd" means it has blemishes of any sort. Below the serial number it has some stickers one reading "100% Inspected & Set-Up In the USA *E (*the epiphone large E) 20). The second sticker stated "MADE IN KOREA" . Besides that everything looked fine. So now can someone tell me if it resembles a REAL or FAKE Epiphone Les Paul Custom? Many Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment