Thursday, March 3, 2011

Answer my girlfriend question?

my girlfriend thinks she can transform into a wolf. i tell her that it is physically not possible, the energy required for that kind of thing is just unheard of. and she INSISTS on telling me what she did last night when "she was a wolf". its starting to piss me off and scare me a little. i love her, ive been with her for five years dealing with her "wolf" problem. she is the perfect girl for me, she is pretty, fit, and intelligent, and i am also handsome, fit, and intelligent. we are both sixteen years old, and both of our birthdays are on November 14th. and im concerned about her mental health and all, but here are some strange things about her that can add some weight to the plausible side of her beliefs: she goes out almost every night in the woods, one time i followed her and i turned around because i heard something, turned back, and she was not there anymore (it was an open field). another time i was talking to her on the phone and the line got all static-ey and i heard a deep growl, and she is always jittery and paranoid around eleven o'clock, and the thing that makes me almost believe her: wild wolves and dogs simply don't attack her. we went camping with my parents once, went out in the woods to have sex (didnt want to wake up my parents), and as i was about to get it on, we saw a wolf about.... say.... twenty feet away. she walked up to it, i was afraid she'd get bitten and ripped apart, and she pet the wolf and it layed down and we went back to the tent, and it tried following us. so i shoo'd it off because it was scaring me, and then we went to bed, i was still in shock. when i woke up, she said "told you so." and i was still pretty freaked out. and some things that add to the "lie" side of the seesaw: when she "is a wolf" she is always never able to show me any hardcore proof, she always has excuses when i tell her to transform in front of me (to prove her wrong). please give me your opinion. she has also been telling she can make me a wolf, but im afraid shes lying and will just steal my wallet or something. i think i might tell her to make me one, but pack a pistol with a few rounds in my jacket in case she tries to kill me. im going to put five rounds in, the first four blank rounds, and the last one a live round just in case. or a tranquilizer pistol with horse tranquilizer. tell me what you think i should do or if i should believe her, etc... (she doesnt care if i dont believe her, but she says i should because it's true)

No comments:

Post a Comment